Thursday, October 2, 2014

Zero

This is what my room looks like after I packed up half my stuff. You should have seen before. Packsplosion 2014.

I woke up and spent several minutes packing before I realized that my intestinal distress that has been plaguing me for a few days has yet to go away. I feel great - except food is not my friend right now. I won't go into details (you're welcome) but I decided that I need a zero day to let this run its course. I could maybe deal with my, err, symptoms in the woods but on a roadwalk that is, uhh, awkward. I can at least keep food down. Yay.

The plus side: this sets me up to hike Kettlebowl Segment with a group hike on Saturday which would be so much fun. I hope it works out. (And Nimblewill Nomad might be around!!!)

More plus side: I needed to kill time anyway between here and Grandfather Falls. This is the best possible spot and time to have intestinal distress. I mean, I would gladly have a normal system right now, but if I had to deal with this... Now's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment