Monday, September 29, 2014

In which Jo almost puts on a brave face

Oh, and while I am lamenting the return of the bloodsuckers I almost forgot to mention my attached deer tick. Insult to injury. That little sucker got the duct tape treatment. Also, the wound on my stomach is slowly oozing blood and my left ankle is throbbing from all the ditch-jumping and I ripped a giant hole in my shoe and a couple little holes in my tent. GREAT. So not having cell reception in Marathon County quite possibly has saved this trip.

Now that I have all my complaining out of the way, here is the positive (Um, kinda): the fall colors are lovely. I can't enjoy them while being outside but today when I was in a convenience store paying too much for Little Debbies, I could look outside and see how nice the colors are. They are quite nice.

1 comment:

  1. Do you need to see a doctor for your wounds? Mother Mary's Medical Transport is always available.

    ReplyDelete