Thursday, September 11, 2014

The sun

the sun has been hiding all day and now it burst into my tent to say goodnight. :)

"I am not so old now as I was then. Every morning a bird brings me a fire-berry from the valleys in the Sun, and each fire-berry takes away a little of my age. And when I have become as young as the child that was born yesterday, then I shall take my rising again (for we are at earth's eastern rim) and once more tread the great dance."
"In our world," said Eustace, "a star is a huge ball of flaming gas.
"Even in your world, my son, that is not what a star is but only what it is made of."

-The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by CSLewis

1 comment:

  1. When you come home I'll be happy to read those books to you again. Bring some of those fire-berries with you please. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete